Work in our company and current vacancies
PLAN Engineering Group is a team of professionals united by one goal: to create complex technical products for nature protection and ecological purposes that provide a comfortable human environment and protect the environment. If you think that with a strong team, any task is up to the task, then we are on the way.
Official employment, social package, mutual respect in the team.
Today we have the following vacancies:
Commercial department engineer
- Participation in the preparation of technical pre-project and tender proposals.
- Interaction with designers and customers on technical requirements.
- Development and adaptation of engineering and technological solutions.
- Selection of equipment, costing and cost analysis.
- Assessing and minimizing technological risks.
- Participation in the improvement and development of new engineering and technological solutions.
- Participation in the preparation and implementation of current projects of the company.
- Higher engineering education.
- Experience in the formation of technical documents, instructions, explanatory notes, programs, tables.
- The ability to clearly formulate and describe complex technical solutions.
- Good command of written Russian, literacy.
- Attention to documents and their design.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, electronic communications.
- Skill in vector and graphic editors is required.
- Control over the timely receipt of primary documents from counterparties, interaction with the supply department.
- Checking the correctness of the execution of the received primary documents.
- Reflection of received receipt documents in «1C Accounting 8.3».
- Analysis and control of advance payment offsets (suppliers).
- Reconciliation and control of mutual settlements with suppliers.
- Organization, accumulation and archiving of primary documents.
- Providing copies of documents upon INFS requests.
- Knowledge of programs: «1C Accounting 8.3», MS Office, «Diadoc».
- Knowledge of accounting methodology in the field of reflecting primary documentation on accounting accounts.
- Knowledge of the rules for issuing primary accounting documents.
- At least 1 year of experience as an accountant in primary documentation.
- Carefulness, sociability, responsibility, diligence.
- Ability to work with a large amount of information.