Sewage treatment plants PlanaOS-B (RF «fish farm» norms)
PlanaOS-B sewage treatment plants are designed for biological treatment of municipal (household) wastewater from enterprises, urban-type settlements and small towns. Performance 600…3000 m3/day or more.
Advantages and features of PlanaOS-B:
- Flexible WWTP configuration
- Full-fledged production building
- Functional tank group
- No layout restrictions
- Convenient maintenance and repair
- Cleaning technologies SBR, MBR, MBR
- 100% redundancy of the main equipment
Sewage treatment plants PlanaOS-B are structures of individual design, with a block of technological tanks, a production building, auxiliary rooms, a pumping station and a drain station for imported wastewater.
The design of technological tanks — vertical metal tanks or precast/monolithic reinforced concrete — is determined by the design situation. If necessary, the tanks are equipped with a climatic shelter.
The combined design of the CWWTP allows flexible placement of technological equipment and excellent possibilities for its maintenance. Unlike block, «container» solutions, PlanaOS-B has full-fledged technological volumes of biological purification sections to maintain the stability of biological processes. This solution is characterized by good scalability.
* Example of a station layout solution with a built-in technological averager-tank
The PlanaOS-B treatment plants have a wide technological and climatic range of applications. The design of structures and the composition of equipment are specified at the design stage in order to achieve optimal solutions in terms of technical and economic indicators.
|Execution||Combined, production building and external process tanks|
|Performance||600…3000 m3/day and more|
|Load range||40…110% of the nominal|
|Number of lines||From 2 to 6 independent biological treatment lines|
|Reception of sewage||Outdoor pump station with a block-complete shelter|
|Reception of imported effluents||Block drain station (mechanical cleaning, dilution)|
|Mechanical cleaning||Combined screw device|
|Runoff averaging||Built-in technological averager|
|Heating of cold drains||Submersible electric heater / heat exchanger|
|Basic technology||Complete biological purification (SBR, MBBR, MBR)|
|Phosphorus removal||Combined (biological/ reagent)|
|Post-treatment of drains||Pressure two-stage filtration / /continuous self-washing filters|
|Disinfection of drains||UV (optional — reagent)|
|Disposal of treated effluents||Under residual pressure / pressure|
|Sludge dewatering||Bag/screw-plate dehydrator|
|Reservation||100% hot reserve for drive equipment|
|Automation||LSU based on a programmable logic controller|
|Operator’s workplace||SCADA, mnemonic interface|
|Field device interfaces||4…20 mA, HART|
|Interfaces with the Customer’s automated control system||RS 485 / Modbus RTU / Ethernet / Modbus TCP|
|Technological control||Express laboratory, tests, portable devices|
|Additional||Spare parts, reagents and consumables for the period of the commissioning|
Sewage treatment plants ensure the purification of household and similar wastewater in terms of composition to the RF «fish farm» standards , or to other values established by the technical requirements of the Customer.
|Indicator, mg/dm3||Input (SBR)||Input (MBBR)||Input (MBR)||Output *|
|Phosphate by phosphorus||2…16||2…16||2…16||0.5|
|Ammonium nitrogen NH4||≤ 80||≤ 80||≤ 80||0.4|
|Nitrite nitrogen NO2||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.1||0.02|
|Nitrogen nitrate NO3||≤ 1||≤ 1||≤ 1||9,0|
|Surfactants||≤ 5||≤ 5||≤ 5||0.5|
|Petroleum products||≤ 5||≤ 5||≤ 5||0.05|
|General Fe||≤ 3||≤ 3||≤ 3||0,1|
|pH (in pH units)||6.5…8.5||6.5…8.5||6.5…8.5||6.5…8.5|
* Values in accordance with the requirements of ORDER No. 522 dated December 13, 2016 «On approval of water quality standards for water bodies of fishery significance, including standards for maximum permissible concentrations of harmful substances in the waters of water bodies of fishery significance.» The plant is not a source of excess pollution in terms of other controlled parameters.
** Achievement of the standards at the outlet is guaranteed provided that the following concentrations are not exceeded: sulfates ≤ 300 mg/dm3, chlorides ≤ 300 mg/dm3, dry residue ≤ 500 mg/dm3, and the absence of contaminants toxic to the biocenosis.
*** In case of unbalanced effluents (significant deviation from the condition BOD20/N/Р=100/5/1), nutrient solutions and biological preparations are additionally used.
PLANA Engineering Group supplies treatment facilities in the following composition:
1. Pump station of supply of drains to the WWTP (optional).
2. A drain station for receiving and diluting imported waste water (optional).
3. A set of structures of a production light-collection building for installation at the place of application.
4. Complete equipment and life support systems of the building, including systems:
— power supply;
— heating block (if provided by the project);
— safety and firecontrol systems;
— lifting equipment;
— equipment of auxiliary premises.
5. External process tanks (averagers, bioreactors, settling tanks) for on-site installation, including:
— tank designs;
— the system of insulation and heating of tanks and pipelines;
— anti-corrosion protection system;
— pipe and cable strapping;
— technological equipment and instrumentation for installation in tanks.
6. A set of technological and auxiliary equipment, including:
— technological capacities;
— technological downloads and carriers of biocenosis;
— pumping equipment;
— pumping and dosing equipment;
— equipment for mechanical wastewater treatment;
— blower and compressor equipment;
— agitators and aeration system of process tanks;
— equipment for disinfection of treated wastewater;
— equipment for drainage, disinfection and dewatering of sediment;
— equipment for preparation and dosing of reagents;
— piping, shut-off and shut-off and control valves;
— drive (automated) shut-off and control valves;
— internal and external stairs, service platforms, decking, fencing;
— cable products, including power, control and network cables;
— cable entries, cable-carrying products, terminal boxes and racks.
7. Complete CBS automation and control system, including:
— switching equipment for electric drives;
— control and measuring devices (instrumentation) and installation elements to them;
— local and main control cabinets, power supply, network equipment;
— automated control system (ACS) based on PLC and operator touch panel;
— adapted ACS application software;
— interface modules for communication with the Customer’s automated control system;
— the system of uninterruptible power supply of the control system.
8. Reagents, consumables and tools for commissioning period.
9. Spare parts for the warranty period of operation.
10. Assembly and installation and technical and operational documentation.
11. Declarations/certificates of conformity of the manufacturer, sanitary and epidemiological conclusion.
Services provided by PLAN Engineering Group LLC:
— development of design and technical and operational documentation;
— transportation to the installation site;
— installation supervision services;
— comissioning services («cold start-up»);
— participation in acceptance tests for commissioning into pilot operation;
— staff training;
— technological adjustment of the biological purification process.